The Unit 1 Elementary Music Lesson Plans has everything you need to begin your year. If you continue with the other three lesson plan units, you will have the sequential and comprehensive lesson plans to establish the foundation for an educationally sound music education program for elementary students, K-5.
Or buy the BUNDLE!! It has everything you need for the entire year and youwill use it for years to come.
Easy-to-follow lesson plans for your first nine weeks of school. Based on the 2014 NAfME standards!
Includes grade level and age-appropriate assessments for evaluating student progress. For Free Preview, download Lessons 1-3.
Unit 1 has over 180 pages which include—
- Seven lesson plans for each grade, K-4(5) for a 9-week grading period!
- 94+ pages of extensive lesson plans,
- 43+ pages of activities
- 21 pages of songs and teaching posters.
- Written and observation assessments
- INDEX of resources with links to find all music, songs, and activities in the unit.
- Helpful tips for new teachers.
NOTE: I used the same lesson plans for 5th grade that I used for 4th grade with only a few changes. My school district did not supply me with any materials or resources for 5th grade general music. Because of the wealth of materials in my 4th grade curriculum, I was never able to get to everything so it worked great. If you are looking for/needing separate plans for 5th grade, you may need to look elsewhere.