Don't you wish you had plans to be Back-to-School ready? This Elementary Music Lesson Plan FREE PREVIEW of Unit 1 has everything you need to begin your year. If you continue with the rest of the unit and then the other three units, you will have the sequential and comprehensive lesson plans to establish the foundation for an educationally sound music program for elementary students, K-5.
Easy-to-follow lesson plans for your first nine weeks of school. Based on the NAfME standards!
Includes grade level and age-appropriate Pacing Guides and assessments and for evaluating student progress.
Unit 1 has over 180 pages which include—
- Seven lesson plans for each grade, K-4(5) for a 9-week grading period!
- 94+ pages of extensive lesson plans,
- 43+ pages of activities
- 21 pages of songs and teaching posters.
- Written and observation assessments
- INDEX of resources with links to find all music, songs, and activities in the unit.
- Helpful tips for new teachers.
Teaching Music Reading Skills begins the first day with Kindergartners. Check out this great method that I developed over 30 years. It works! Not included with this item.