Use this Elementary Music Card Set with K-2nd to help teach fast and slow movement in music.
Provided in the Fast-Slow Bundle—
- Interactive Powerpoint Lesson
- 20 fun cards with pictures of animals/people moving fast or slow
- 4 labels—Fast-Slow, Presto-Largo
- Standards-Based lesson plans and activities to encourage your students to experience fast and slow movement through tempo—fast-slow, while also reinforcing literacy skills such as sorting and labelling.
- Suggestions for Assessments.
Kindergartners pretend to be elephants in the jungle and second-graders drive their cars in a traffic jam as they move around the room.
The Fast-Slow cards are also available as an individual item without the Powerpoint.